Sunday 31 March 2013

March 2013 Review

March saw my net worth grow by 12.8%, mainly due to a larger than expected lump sum payment from my employment.

My investment portfolio was broadly flat, having grown earlier in the month and then fallen back.  The ETFs had mixed performance in the face of uncertainty around Cyprus, with falls in emerging markets & Europe  offsetting gains in Asia   The month contained 3 small purchases, with Apple increasing around 2.5% in the last 2 weeks. A couple of small dividends were also received in the month.

My pension funds also continued their positive run, increasing by around 3% above the monthly contributions.

My property was occupied, with a new lease now signed for the next year. 2 small maintenance costs that have been expected for a while will now be included in April.

Cash balances increased significantly with a lump sum payment from work and no major expenses. I've opened a new time deposit for some of this, but will keep most of it in easy access for now until i have a clearer investment plan.

On a year to date basis, my net worth has increased by 16.6%

No comments:

Post a Comment