Monday 1 December 2014

November 2014 Review

November saw my net worth increase by 1.6%, mainly a result of gains in equities and pension values during the month.

The value of my investment portfolio increased by around 3% with noticeable increases in China, along with recoveries in the UK & Europe indices.  I added to my emerging markets exposure which is looking relatively cheaper at present.

My pension fund unit values also increased around 3% following a stronger month in equities markets.

Property rental income was paid in full & on time.

Cash balances were higher, with a good savings rate (despite planned travel) and lower underlying expenses more than offsetting the month's investment.

Year to date net worth growth: 27%
Year to date savings rate: 65%

No comments:

Post a Comment