Tuesday 1 October 2013

VHYL.L Purchased (again)

I've taken advantage of a slight market pull back to purchase some additional shares in my new favourite ETF.

This is a relatively new Vanguard ETF listed in the UK investing in global high dividend shares, with a heavy weighting to the USA & Europe. Whilst it technically covers developed & emerging markets, in practice it is very much focused on developed markets.

Many equities have fallen recently with the latest round of US political brinkmanship and more political uncertainty in Italy. This ETF has fallen around 3% in the last month, to a more palatable level for me to buy again.

With a dividend yield of around 4%, around a 1000 components, low management costs and a reasonable PE valuation,  this fits my investment strategy particularly well and is now the largest individual holding in my investment portfolio.

I paid around GBP30.95 for the additional shares

No comments:

Post a Comment